From complete set-ups that include all instruments for placement of Tapered Screw-Vent and Zimmer One-Piece Implants, to standalone instrument kits and a unique Staging Block, the Zimmer Instrument Kit System is conveniently adaptable to your individual needs.
Surgery just got easier:
With the Zimmer Instrument Kit System there’s no more straining your eyes looking for the right tool or worrying about optimizing your time.
- Everything is logically organized with an intuitive instrument flow that complements the surgical sequence for each implant diameter
- Kits and selected instruments are color-coded by implant diameter and according to the surgical protocol
- Instruments are clearly labeled for easy identification
- Kit layout and drilling sequence charts are provided to give you additional step-by-step guidance
Flexible. Simple. Convenient:
All individual needs and surgical styles are met with one easily customizable kit.
- The Tapered Screw-Vent Surgical Kit can be easily combined with an optional Zimmer One-Piece Module to allow for placement of all implants in the Tapered Screw-Vent Implant System, using an all-in-one kit
- Standalone options are available for the individual Tapered ScrewVent or Zimmer One-Piece kits
- Our unique Staging Block allows you to have just the instruments you need next to the patient during surgery
- Extra storage space is available for additional instruments
A unique Staging Block allows for placement of a subset of instruments close within easy reach. It accommodates eight drills, two instruments and three implant inner vials.
- Staging Block surface features two measurement devices:
- Implant length verification guide
- Drill length ruler
The Staging Block accompanies each main kit configuration. It comes with a cover and can be sterilized.